Tuesday 25 December 2012

Dressed for dinner and new shoes from Santa

If you can't dress up for Christmas Dinner, when can you?  I was dying to wear my blue dress that I found a few weeks ago in the British Heart Foundation on Henleaze Road. I wasn't sure if it would allow for Christmas dinner as it's a tad on the tight side but it lasted through 2 servings of turkey piled upon high with no splitting seams. I can sleep happy (but fat).
 
Its got so much material though, it was hanging over the sides of my chair. Its like having your very own parachute.  Are you allowed to feel like a Princess when you are nearly 40?.......
 

 
And the icing on the cake?  JOHN BOUGHT ME SHOES FOR CHRISTMAS ! Unbelievable? Yes.  Regrettable on his part?  Surely.  Won some brownie points?  Absolutely. All the way from my beloved M&S and they matched the dress perfectly.  Cinderella shall go to the ball (but had to stuff her face before hand).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment